Ok – I’ve seen it with my own eyes: Beta5 is online and working. Just a few days of user testing and we’ll open it up to the public.
If you’ve been waiting anxiously for the auto-login feature and you would like to be one of the first people to test it out,
then please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and I’ll send you instructions to get you started.
UPDATE: Wow – you guys are fast! We’ve got a decent sized group together already, so I’m closing down the call for testers now. Thanks!
As a tester, you’ll be asked to use the system, give us your overall impressions, and let us know if you encounter any difficulties. That’s it.
Here’s an overview of the new features to be tested:
- Auto-login tool (with Host-Proof Hosting)
- Go There straight from your list
- Rapid Access Login (”remember me”)
- Pass Strength Tester
- Improved sign up
- Faster Backup and Restore (restore in Firefox only)
- Account Activation via Email Confirmation
- Upgraded backend and algorithms – Hard to test, but they’re there.
- Improved printing screens (no popups)
- Edit your tags – Easter Egg, can you find it?
- Choose number of rows in your table