First – welcome to all of our new users! We’ve gotten a few emails in the past week from folks needing some help getting started, so here are some quick instructions.
How to access your account.
How to confirm your email.
How to autologin to websites
You can also watch a 7 minute tutorial or tell us what you need help with.
How to access your PassPack account
PassPack is an online application, that means that there is nothing to install (so no icon will appear on your desktop). To access your PassPack account, you should connect to the internet and then follow these steps:
- Connect to http://www.passpack.com/beta/
- Type in the User ID and Pass that you chose when you signed up for an account.
- If these are correct, you will see a screen with a welcome message asking you to click on the black square. Go ahead and do that.
- You’ll be prompted for the Packing Key. Again, you chose this at the time of signing up. Go ahead and enter it.
- If your Packing Key is also correct, you will finally see your password manager.
Since PassPack is available over the internet, you can access your account from any computer in the world with an internet connection – not just your own. That’s the beauty of it.