It hit me that in the age of digital photography, a properly motivated photographer could probably find fingerprints on all kinds of surfaces, and capture them as expertly as Dale did. I realized it was no longer necessary to use special powder or inks or tape or whatever. Fingerprints have become a thing of “sousveillance”.
- Violà. The New Blog
- This Week In Privacy: Jan 9, 2009
- Coming Soon: New Blog. Your Thoughts?
- Triple Release: Help Center, Desktop & Simplifications
- This Week In Privacy: Jan 2, 2009
- This Week In Privacy: Dec 26, 2008
- This Week In Privacy: Dec 19, 2008
- 2009 Here We Come
- Obama Gives Privacy the Spotlight
- This Week in Privacy: Dec 12, 2008